Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Royals at Tigers Game Thread August 30th

Going to Miguel's at bat.... What the hell was he looking for?

Only the Tigers fail to score in that situation.....and it's getting old.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Going to Miguel's at bat.... What the hell was he looking for?

He was probably looking for the breaking ball, ever notice he fouls off a lot of fastballs.

Bring up the kid from West Michigan... He is so much better then Kringe and Kringe2..

And of course the Sux have the bases loaded 1 out....

Fuck...tie game, still 2 on 1 out.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Going to Miguel's at bat.... What the hell was he looking for?

the called third strike on the corner, must have fooled him looking for expecting something else, we expect a hit all the time from him, in the instance I wish he had at least fouled it off for another swing.
wasted opps last half inning, f'n bases loaded fail makes me BS.

My wife asks me why I torture myself. The answer has been the same for 9 years of our marriage: fuck if I know...because I'm too squeamish to be a cutter...

cmlfactor said:
My wife asks me why I torture myself. The answer has been the same for 9 years of our marriage: fuck if I know...because I'm too squeamish to be a cutter...
Watching the Lions has been even worse torture during that time span. I ask myself the same question on both sometimes.

kingofdetroit57 said:
cmlfactor said:
Watching the Lions has been even worse torture during that time span. I ask myself the same question on both sometimes.

Because sooner or later, when it all comes together and they win it all, it's that much sweeter.

cmlfactor said:

LOL!! Although a lot of truth in that statement.

MI_Thumb said:
kingofdetroit57 said:

Because sooner or later, when it all comes together and they win it all, it's that much sweeter.
I don't know about that... seems sweet every time the Wings win another cup. Same with the Pistons when they were on their runs. I'm a way bigger baseball and football guy too.

Back