Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Royals at Tigers Game Thread August 30th

kingofdetroit57 said:
I accept your apology, Mud.
tongue.png

You see how that works now, that's what must be done to make it so. ;)

what is taking MLB.com so long to post the vid?

Damn walkoffs never make it onto GameDay's video's either.

Very good win.. Another thing to note from the radio is that the Tigers have been able to limit the losing streaks meaning they haven't loss 3 in a row in a few months.. That's pretty amazing.. They should just aim for .600 ball the rest of the year like they have been, although I wish they would go on a Brew crew tear and blow this division away... LOL!!

as pissed off as i was earlier, i am now that happy. this is one of the biggest wins of the season considering past history against the royals late in the season, the 2 losses in a row, and how the game progressed. HUGE win.

that being said, lloyd should be beaten with a crowbar. how the fuck can you get only 2 hits off of one of the worst pitchers in baseball??? thats absolutely inexcusable. fister deserved much better.

Back