Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Scoreboard Watching 2011

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]from what I can tell with tampa and redsox winning they are tied for wild card with 1 more game.
angels are rolling over for rangers 8 - 2 tonight, young is 2 for 4 after top of 6th.

We're goin' to NY

angels are making a bit of a comeback bid down 10-3. 2nd and 3rd, none out in the 8th with a run already in.

The Angels have mailed it in, off to New York it looks like. Oh well, lets go there and kick their asses and be done with it.

1-1 BOTTOM OF THE 8TH.....COME ON ANGELS. DO IT FOR YOUR FANS...DO NOT BE A JOKE FOR LAYING DOWN..

Angels are now my worse piece of shit organization.....I will never root for that franchise in anything again...

I have to give Mike Napoli props though.. He has been the hottest player in the MLB post all star break..

tigers99888 said:
I have to give Mike Napoli props though.. He has been the hottest player in the MLB post all star break..

Yeah so pitch carefully/// a .262 hitter is on deck...

one fucking out to go..... I hope the angels never win anything ever again..

Back