Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Scoreboard Watching 2011

What an ending, both games,
jonathan papsmear blows the save for the redsox,

and while on the phone with Bob, Evan Longoria is up and I say to him, "Man I would love to see Longoria end it right here", and honest to God, as soon as I said it he lined it right over the foul pole in the left field corner.
unreal
sorry redflops.

redsox espn board is going up in flames.

That was by far the most exciting baseball I have seen in a while. Thank you ESPN3 for PIP.

What an intense couple of minutes right there. This is exactly why I love baseball so godamn much. 162 game season and it all comes down to a span of a few minutes for these two teams.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
Turok said:
LOL@Dead Sux!!!

sox went 7 and 20 for september.

I wish that the old ESPN messageboards had not been eliminated yet. I would have liked to have re-read all of the boastful threads that the arrogant Dead Sux fans had made that would have been bumped tonight, from prior to the start of the season, including 120 plus record-breaking wins...LMAO!!!

Sux on it, Dead Sux fans!!!

Bwaahahaaa!!

Back