Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Sources: NCAA investigating Michigan football for alleged rule violations related to

A Spartan fan who uses Michigan?s achievements and failures against A MUTUAL RIVAL then turns around and calls Wolverine fans who probably wish little brother the best against everyone else ?losers??

That right there?that?s some obsessive shit.

That is some inferiority based obsessive shit.

It?s not a good look.

Go root for your beloved Buckeyes, gotime909.

I certainly wasn?t hoping that your pathetic Spartans would be crushed in the Shoe a week or two ago.

Yeah I knew it was certainly almost inevitable - but I wasn?t hoping for that.

Go Blue.

Michigan versus everybody.

BET.

How can you possibly not be anything but embarrassed to be here?

Yeah, because you jerk offs don't live on the msu board anytime something negative happens.

Even my most die hard UM alum friends have have acknowledged that this is going to be a likely horrible outcome, but you homers keep deflecting and burying your heads in the sand. I'm now convinced that this forum is UM's RCMB, congrats!!!

Even my most die hard UM alum friends have have acknowledged that this is going to be a likely horrible outcome, but you homers keep deflecting and burying your heads in the sand. I'm now convinced that this forum is UM's RCMB, congrats!!!

you don't have any friends

Wow.

Are you unaware that Harbaugh was suspended for three games; prior to even the culmination of any investigation?

Please explain how that is anything other than a horrible outcome?

Wow.

Are you unaware that Harbaugh was suspended for three games; prior to even the culmination of any investigation?

Please explain how that is anything other than a horrible outcome?

That's just the big ten outcome. The ncaa is the bigger worry. You guys should know that after having embarrassed the league before with the nuking of your basketball program.

That's just the big ten outcome. The ncaa is the bigger worry. You guys should know that after having embarrassed the league before with the nuking of your basketball program.

Whatever happened or didn?t happen with the iconic and culture changing Fab 5, I?m pretty sure the B1G outcome makes the NCAA go away. I think that was the point.

We?ll see.

BET.

Yeah, because you jerk offs don't live on the msu board anytime something negative happens.

Have I ever trolled the MSU board?

I think I?ve politely posted there, but I don?t I?ve ever run smack there.

I rarely run smack on this board.

The only time I ever run smack on this board is when you guys troll us.

Like now.

gotime909 gets a little ?ready, fire, aim? during times like these.

Things are on the up with msu. 20 pt win for the hoops team yesterday, hockey team took down #1 team and road win today for football.

Oh, plus seeing your hoops squad lose to long dong state was hilarious

Last edited:
Things are on the up with msu. 20 pt win for the hoops team yesterday, hockey team took down #1 team and road win today for football.

Oh, plus seeing your hoops squad lose to long dong state was hilarious

well then, I guess you could go enjoy your day.

or keep obsessively trolling our board, it's up to you. whatever gets you that dopamine rush

Back