Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Sources: NCAA investigating Michigan football for alleged rule violations related to

Michigan bend over......Big10, insert here. This University may have just fucked the football team for years to come, if Harbaugh leaves. What a bunch of fucks. There was no advantage to what they did and now the University has just made this 10x worse and now everyone can claim they cheated, when they didn't. Such a lose lose.

Michigan bend over......Big10, insert here. This University may have just fucked the football team for years to come, if Harbaugh leaves. What a bunch of fucks. There was no advantage to what they did and now the University has just made this 10x worse and now everyone can claim they cheated, when they didn't. Such a lose lose.

I don't think Jim would leave because of anything the university did or didn't do here.

But none of us know shit, beyond the public record, so whatever was done or said behind closed doors is as of right now a mystery. I'd be surprised to learn we filed the suit without knowing all the facts and having a good chance of success; I assume the Big Ten had some institutional leverage over us and threatened to use it, like some form of retaliation that would affect other sports as well

Short of UM firing him or Warde personally torpedoing their relationship, I don't see Jim leaving Ann Arbor.

Kids are going to say things as a rallying cry. But the "bet" rallying cry, was stupid from the get go and just blew up in their face regarding their coach. I didn't like it from the start, but I'm not on the team. I would have preferred they said nothing and just went out, beat ass, and walked away from any microphone. Oh well, suck it up and play on. The digs are well deserved and the only thing the team can do is win out. It won't shut people up, but you can still laugh in someone's face after the accomplishment.

I don't think Jim would leave because of anything the university did or didn't do here.

But none of us know shit, beyond the public record, so whatever was done or said behind closed doors is as of right now a mystery. I'd be surprised to learn we filed the suit without knowing all the facts and having a good chance of success; I assume the Big Ten had some institutional leverage over us and threatened to use it, like some form of retaliation that would affect other sports as well

Short of UM firing him or Warde personally torpedoing their relationship, I don't see Jim leaving Ann Arbor.

Craig Ross who, with impeccable sources, says that the Board of Regents went around their counsel, local counsel, and somehow brokered the worst possible deal. It was also Craig's understanding that Harbaugh did not agree to this.

If Craig is right, the Regents gave Harbaugh a reason to leave. Pretty shitty.

Craig Ross who, with impeccable sources, says that the Board of Regents went around their counsel, local counsel, and somehow brokered the worst possible deal. It was also Craig's understanding that Harbaugh did not agree to this.

If Craig is right, the Regents gave Harbaugh a reason to leave. Pretty shitty.

Hmmm... I imagine the Regents would have had to sign off or otherwise consent to the lawsuit in the first place, so for them to do that would be odd, and chaotic.

Our regents aren't usually like that. Did we have "Guest Regents" from MSU or something?

I don't know what to think about this.

Will their new found fervor for "sportsmanship" extend to the schools that shared our plays and signs with our opponents, or is that still okay?

This has crossed my mind.

The answers are no and no.

The newfound fervor will not extend to that, nevertheless it?s not okay.

Michigan versus everybody.

Wow they?re even t-shirts available.

https://printerval.com/michigan-vs-...MI55eQv8LLggMV5MzCBB18ugGJEAQYBCABEgKXVPD_BwE

You know I?m gonna get me one.

Sounds like Partridge not only looked at Stallions info, but also tried to destroy it. I'm not even trolling anymore, this is bad for your program. Wow

Yahoo saying that Partridge "destroyed evidence". Meanwhile Webb is adamant that he was fired for "coaching players on what to tell the NCAA". Either way, it was a fucking stupid move and he deserved to be fired. I guess he forgot he wasn't in the SEC anymore.

There's also reports that a booster "referred to as 'Uncle T'" at least partially financed Stallions' scheme. There's speculation that Tim Smith, who was part of the Champions Circle NIL collective, is that booster.

None of this is news to Michigan today. From what I can gather both of these pieces of information were presented to them before the settlement with the conference yesterday which explains why they accepted the suspension and dropped their suit.

So many lone wolves, it's almost like a pack of lone wolves now.

Everyone associated with that program was involved with this cheating scheme. If you don't believe that, I've got a bridge to sell you. Jay Harbaugh is going to be fired next.

And this isn't even the gambling stuff the FBI is investigating Michigan Football for. Have fun cheaters.

So many lone wolves, it's almost like a pack of lone wolves now.

Everyone associated with that program was involved with this cheating scheme. If you don't believe that, I've got a bridge to sell you. Jay Harbaugh is going to be fired next.

And this isn't even the gambling stuff the FBI is investigating Michigan Football for. Have fun cheaters.

Watching the 49-0 road trouncing of the Spartans was a lot of fun.

I don?t who at Michigan didn?t or didn?t do whatever was or wasn?t done, I didn?t do anything.

I just enjoyed Michigan pounding the hell out of Sparty in East Lansing

watching the 49-0 road trouncing of the spartans was a lot of fun.

I don?t who at michigan didn?t or didn?t do whatever was or wasn?t done, i didn?t do anything.

I just enjoyed michigan pounding the hell out of sparty in east lansing

49-0*

A friendly reminder

feed-the-trolls-e1644365795328.png

Back