Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Sources: NCAA investigating Michigan football for alleged rule violations related to

ha.

even assuming it's true that "no one knew this kind of thing went on"... you guys had a week notice of it, and were still too dumb and bad at football to do anything other than lose 49-0.

but at least your program embarrassed themselves by whining about player safety beforehand, and trying to get out of playing.

Funny player safety didn't seem to be that much of a concern when your players were swinging helmets on a guy

ha.

even assuming it's true that "no one knew this kind of thing went on"... you guys had a week notice of it, and were still too dumb and bad at football to do anything other than lose 49-0.

but at least your program embarrassed themselves by whining about player safety beforehand, and trying to get out of playing.

Funny player safety didn't seem to be that much of a concern when your players were swinging helmets on a guy

You came out of hiding for that weak post?

ha.

Are you saying we should have taken a page from Harbaugh/uofm?s book and dodged uofm like he dodged OSU in 2020? That wasn?t embarrassing at all - at least not to shameless excuse making b****es like you and bphillips. It?s amazing that you can still be in denial and continue with the persecuted martyr BS.

Edit: for the record, nobody bought the excuses - everyone knows uofm b****ed out.

Last edited:
How many lone wolves does it take to make a vast network of lone wolves?

Let the worst, what ever it is, occur. Then move on. And adopt in-helmet communication. Or remove all restrictions on sign stealing. The NCAA almost did that three years ago.

ha.

You can?t blame the Spartans for not being able to make the simple adjustment of changing their signals.

They had just had to replace their sexual predator Head Coach.

You can?t blame the Spartans for not being able to make the simple adjustment of changing their signals.

They had just had to replace their sexual predator Head Coach.

Don't forget they were also still missing a player because of the Lloyd Carr tunnel. If only Khary Crump had been available.

1 tainted 2 1/2 year run doesn't make you a football school. Wasn't long ago you guys were ducking a rival for fear of an ass kicking

The Ohio State Michigan game was the only game effected by Covid. Oh check that, there 138 others.

It?s cheap and easy for haters to say Michigan ducked Ohio State when it was the only game effected by Covid. Low hanging fruit. Also Michigan has beaten Ohio State twice since then and it?s about to be three; how is a game that never happened even relevant today?

Why are Spartans so obsessed with a rivalry that has nothing to do with their own team?
Get a life.

But go Lions and hopefully soon again Tigers; I?m fully on board with that.

EDIT. Also?a 2 and a half year run? Please.

In my more than a half century of being a Michigan fan, I?ve seen Michigan beat your precious beloved Buckeyes at the Shoe more often than not - even with the eighteen year layoff.

Last edited:
The Ohio State Michigan game was the only game effected by Covid. Oh check that, there 138 others.

It?s cheap and easy for haters to say Michigan ducked Ohio State when it was the only game effected by Covid. Low hanging fruit. Also Michigan has beaten Ohio State twice since then and it?s about to be three; how is a game that never happened even relevant today?

Why are Spartans so obsessed with a rivalry that has nothing to do with their own team?
Get a life.

But go Lions and hopefully soon again Tigers; I?m fully on board with that.

EDIT. Also?a 2 and a half year run? Please.

In my more than a half century of being a Michigan fan, I?ve seen Michigan beat your precious beloved Buckeyes at the Shoe more often than not - even with the eighteen year layoff.

EDIT: My bad, I must have miscounted; Buckeyes are 14-9 at home against Michigan.

Still who wins 40% of the time at the Shoe that ain?t the Buckeyes?

Pretty sure not the Spartans.

1 tainted 2 1/2 year run doesn't make you a football school. Wasn't long ago you guys were ducking a rival for fear of an ass kicking

999 wins and counting is sufficient testimonial.

Last edited:
Awwww look at you losers deflecting in unison. That scumbag Bo would be proud

So your Big, Bad New coach Comin? ? in the grand tradition of the Spartan Athletic Department - sexually assaults a young woman and then LIES ABOUT IT because he knows the average fan - You - are both stupid enough to buy his shit (again) and you?re so delusional and blind with hatred towards MICHIGAN, that you?ll DEFLECT, you?ll gaslight and bitch. You talk as if you were in the Tunnel or in some bizarre way, got off on it.

So here we are ?scumbag Bo, dead exactly 17yrs to the day yet he?s stilll VERY VERY ALIVE in your head!

And in the heads of sparties everywhere.

Get a life. Find a life not 100% based on something you envy and despise.

Last edited:
So your Big, Bad New coach Comin? ? in the grand tradition of the Spartan Athletic Department - sexually assaults a young woman and then LIES ABOUT IT because he knows the average fan - You - are both stupid enough to buy his shit (again) and you?re so delusional and blind with hatred towards MICHIGAN, that you?ll DEFLECT, you?ll gaslight and bitch. You talk as if you were in the Tunnel or in some bizarre way, got off on it.

So here we are ?scumbag Bo, dead exactly 17yrs to the day yet he?s stilll VERY VERY ALIVE in your head!

And in the heads of sparties everywhere.

Get a life. Find a life not 100% based on something you envy and despise.

A Spartan fan who uses Michigan?s achievements and failures against A MUTUAL RIVAL then turns around and calls Wolverine fans who probably wish little brother the best against everyone else ?losers??

That right there?that?s some obsessive shit.

That is some inferiority based obsessive shit.

It?s not a good look.

Go root for your beloved Buckeyes, gotime909.

I certainly wasn?t hoping that your pathetic Spartans would be crushed in the Shoe a week or two ago.

Yeah I knew it was certainly almost inevitable - but I wasn?t hoping for that.

Go Blue.

Michigan versus everybody.

BET.

How can you possibly not be anything but embarrassed to be here?

Back