Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

SU (tucker wont say M) vs Michigan Game Thread

Who are these refs? Where are they from? Terrible. MSU has played well, but they have been more than helped by the poor officiating.

No passrush
No safety help despite getting killed deep on penalties and crazy circus catches
They stopped doing what's working on O
Milton looks lost in the 2nd half, getting his targets killed
Defense keeps losing starters, getting even younger
No push on either line
Tackling sucks

Edit- No discipline

The officiating today has been absolutely terrible. The drops, offensive line and play calling have been bad. The drops and unwillingness to help the corners have been an issue. This may be the worst upset since App State.

Why do you send the house when you just have to keep them out of the fucking end zone? A field goal doesn’t kill you. A touchdown does. So fucking stupid

Damn even dantonio didnt beat us in his first try

It’s time to fire Mr. Fraud Harbaugh. All that talent over the years and he’s still looks confused. Get his fake ass outta here. Clueless.

Explain that blitz on 2nd down ?

Is Don brown that stupid. Apparently he is.

And another injury. Pussies. Fuck this team right now.

I really hope for his sake that this injury is not serious. That would be the worst thing to come out of this game.

If Harbaugh loses this game, I say throw the bank at Urban Meyer. I don't care anymore. Whatever it takes.

No good coach is coming to UM, its a death sentence currently. Maybe they get some up and comer coach that wants to make a name for themselves. While UM has the money to throw at whatever coach they want, they'll never draw the players they need to compete. Harbaugh has been successful every place he has been, Every coaching stop he's been considered one of the best. UM is a death sentence, Urbie isn't coming here.

Maybe Luke Fickle, but Id bet the farm it'll only be for 3-5 years before we have this conversation again.

The officiating today has been absolutely terrible. The drops, offensive line and play calling have been bad. The drops and unwillingness to help the corners have been an issue. This may be the worst upset since App State.

Brown is a bad coach. He can?t adjust. I?d game. Urban Meyer knows it on the broadcast.

Back