Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Summer league

gotime909

Holy hell does Ivey look bad so far. 4 turnovers and 2 bricked wide open 3 attempts. First 4 minutes

I see summer league like spring training. If you've already been to the show games don't matter.. only for the rooks.

Last edited:
I see summer league like spring training. If you've already been to the show games don't matter.. only for the rooks.

Yeah alot of 1 on 1 play like an all star game. But your starting guard getting stripped repeatedly by a rookie isn't good to see.

I?m confused. I thought they let Boeheim go ? I don?t see any contract information on basketball reference ?

I?d like to see improvements not passes to the fans on the first play by Ivey. Duren looks like a stud.

As long as they don't get hurt. I know what Ivey was last year against top comp. - not worried about him.

I saw this.. Stephen Curry missed 10 of his 14 shots and committed seven fouls in eight minutes in his first Summer League game, while Trae Young missed 16 of 20 attempts and went just 1-for-11 from 3-point range. Something to think about.

What position is Wembanyama going to play for the Pistons? Tall forward?

And is Britney Houston going to make the team?

Ausar had 17 points, nine rebounds, three assists and four steals while Sasser had 15 points and seven assists. 94-90 comeback win vs Toronto.

Last edited:
Ausar had 17 points, nine rebounds, three assists and four steals while Sasser had 15 points and seven assists. 94-90 comeback win vs Toronto.

Are they both Pistons?

Their names almost rhyme.

In you pronounced Ausar as ?Asser? (maybe it is) they could be ?Asser and Sasser.?

?Once again Asser finds and feeds Sasser and Sasser jams it in the hole!?

Pistons verses Toronto

Pistons Improve to 2-1

They were up something like 17-3. They were down 17 in the third quarter.played better defense down the stretch and stole the game at the end 94-90 Final. The Pistons defeat the Raptors, 94-90. Jared Rhoden led the way with 18 points and eight rebounds for the Pistons.

Box score

https://www.nba.com/game/tor-vs-det-1522300040/box-score

Pistons verses Toronto

Pistons Improve to 2-1

They were up something like 17-3. They were down 17 in the third quarter.played better defense down the stretch and stole the game at the end 94-90 Final. The Pistons defeat the Raptors, 94-90. Jared Rhoden led the way with 18 points and eight rebounds for the Pistons.

Box score

https://www.nba.com/game/tor-vs-det-1522300040/box-score

It looks like the only two players that will be on the team (Thompson & Sasser) played decent.

I'm impressed with the overall stats Thompson put up in summer league, but im more impressed by what people like Duran and Dumars are saying about how special he is.

We're so due to hit on a Kawhi type player.

Last edited:
Back