Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Summer league

I'm impressed with the overall stats Thompson put up in summer league, but im more impressed by what people like Duran and Dumars are saying about how special he is.

We're so due to hit on a Kawhi type player.

I think they have 4 current players that have potential to be all star caliber players.

Cade
Ivey
Duren
Thompson

They should be able to add another in next years draft, since they should be in the lottery, hopefully for the last time in a while.

They really need 2 to become all stars, or 4 to become really solid starting caliber players (top 1/2 of the league at their position).

Thompson?

Clay Thompson?

The son of two time NBA champion Mychal Thompson, currently a multi-decade audio color analyst for the Lakers?

I thought Clay Thompson already is a star.

I think they have 4 current players that have potential to be all star caliber players.

Cade
Ivey
Duren
Thompson

They should be able to add another in next years draft, since they should be in the lottery, hopefully for the last time in a while.

They really need 2 to become all stars, or 4 to become really solid starting caliber players (top 1/2 of the league at their position).
Duran has the longest shot because its so hard as a big. To many elite.

Sasser was crazy in the second half. Went 13-14 from the field and 4-5 from 3 in the second half while scoring 31.

I think the Pistons see Jalen Brunson like on offense and a good and tough defender.

I thought the summer league was over? Based on the rosters, were there any NBA players on either team?

4-1 summer league record !. Should translate into 30 wind if we are lucky. Hoping for more !

Back