Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

supplemental draft

Bored at work and it piqued my interest to know if anyone worth a damn actually came from the supplemental draft. No need for the +1 lol.

Notable players

Rod Stewart (Not a big fan)
Bernie Kosar
brian Bosworth (Had no idea, I always thought he was a high regular draft pick)
Cris Carter (Also didnt know)
Steve Walsh
jamaal Williams (SD Chargers DT)
Jared Gaither

Beez said:
Notable players

Bernie Kosar
Steve Walsh
Jared Gaither

I think Carter signed with an agent or took money or something like that and he was declared ineligible.

SLICK said:
Beez said:
Notable players

Bernie Kosar
Steve Walsh
Jared Gaither

I think Carter signed with an agent or took money or something like that and he was declared ineligible.

yep, gives a brief explanation of why each guy was in the draft. Carter signed an agent.

the Browns gave a 1st round pick up for Kosar....were you to young to remember ?

SLICK said:
the Browns gave a 1st round pick up for Kosar....were you to young to remember ?

I'm 23...I just act like I'm 40 and bitter.

Looks like Pryor is appealing his 5 game suspension. I think in turn the NFL should start 2nd guessing letting him into the draft. I would love nothing more than to see Suh steamroll his punk ass so hard he has to drink his dinner through a straw for at least a year.

I am surprised the supplemental draft is not being televised on NFL Network.

That could be the worst tv ever. Carolina Panthers select....pass., the Denver Broncos select....pass...

Pryor is a Raider with a 3rd rd pick. To high but not a shock they took him.

Back