Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

supplemental draft

no 2nd , 3rd or 4th round pick for the Raiders in 2012.....god bless Al Davis.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Apparently they want him as a WR.

Drafting a kid in the supplemental draft and having him switch positions? Fucking brillaint strategy from the Raiders...lol.

Somebody seriously needs to put a bullett in Davis' head on this one....wow.

Since their fans have been known to go around shooting people in the face...

tonyballs said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Apparently they want him as a WR.

Drafting a kid in the supplemental draft and having him switch positions? Fucking brillaint strategy from the Raiders...lol.

someone needs to have that retard declared mentally incompetent....they actually have a nice base of youth they could build from and then he goes and blows a 3rd round pick on a QB that he is going to make into a WR...

baffles the mind.

Anyone else get picked up in supplemental. Caleb King?

As for the Raiders, I bet nobody would offer up even a 4th for Pryor. Raiders could have probably used a 5th IMO to get Pryor. 3rd is ridiculous.

AdamSchefter
Terrelle Pryor was only player selected today. No other players were drafted; those players are now free to sign with any team.

No one else was selected. I know the Lions had interest in King and he came in for a visit and with Best having a slight concussion we may be interested in him.

What shocks me is that the Raider fans love it. they seem to think they will get a bunch of comp pics so they arent really gonna lose anything. I am just glad we didnt take him.

SLICK said:
tonyballs said:

someone needs to have that retard declared mentally incompetent....they actually have a nice base of youth they could build from and then he goes and blows a 3rd round pick on a QB that he is going to make into a WR...

baffles the mind.

did he say that Prior was going to be a WR? Because they already have their top 3 WRs set from what I've seen. I'd be shocked if AD wasn't looking at Prior to be Mike Vick. Prior's going to bust as a QB no doubt though.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
SLICK said:

baffles the mind.

did he say that Prior was going to be a WR? Because they already have their top 3 WRs set from what I've seen. I'd be shocked if AD wasn't looking at Prior to be Mike Vick. Prior's going to bust as a QB no doubt though.

Just a rumor I heard. Wouldn't surprise me.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
SLICK said:

baffles the mind.

he's not going to step in and play WR for at least 2 years...lol

if they move him they're idiotic...I'd do him like Denver does Tebow , give him a couple of packages at QB to run and go from there.

One thing to is now you have a guy that can't practice will be suspended the first 5 games. You have no clue really what position he is going to play but he will be taking up a spot on your 53 man roster.

SLICK said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]

he's not going to step in and play WR for at least 2 years...lol

if they move him they're idiotic...I'd do him like Denver does Tebow , give him a couple of packages at QB to run and go from there.

that's about what I would say. Their top five WRs run 4.3s. I guess if you throw enough shit against the wall, eventually something has to stick.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
SLICK said:

baffles the mind.

He will be a bust for sure since he was drafted by the Raiders. He would have had a chance with a better organization.

Back