Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tebow and That "other crap"

And the defense who seems to have come around. And more importantly, why has Rivers all of sudden started to suck.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Yep, its been all Tebow.

Obviously I said it in jest. Dude is being carried so hard it's not even funny. Elway is secretly wishing he'd break his leg because all he's doing is delaying that franchise's next step.

I don't think so. Elway wants to win but he also wants a better QB so I think he'll draft someone next year.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]I don't think so. Elway wants to win but he also wants a better QB so I think he'll draft someone next year.

The more they win the worse the pick though. If you don't make the playoffs, what was the point?

Well, I like that guy Dalton. He was a 2nd rounder. Marino, Brady etc. You can grab a QB late first, 2nd or later.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Well, I like that guy Dalton. He was a 2nd rounder. Marino, Brady etc. You can grab a QB late first, 2nd or later.

Tannehill, Foles and Weeden will be the guys that go 2nd round next year unless a team takes a flyer on Griffin III

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Well, I like that guy Dalton. He was a 2nd rounder. Marino, Brady etc. You can grab a QB late first, 2nd or later.

You're still less likely to get the guy you want with a lower pick. You don't want to settle on a QB just because he's the 'next best guy'.

No. But you take a pro style QB and run with it, problem solved.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]No. But you take a pro style QB and run with it, problem solved.

So just throw names in a hat and as long as the one you pull out is a pro style QB, you're good to go.

sggatecl said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]No. But you take a pro style QB and run with it, problem solved.

So just throw names in a hat and as long as the one you pull out is a pro style QB, you're good to go.

Come on work with me :) .

You get a QB you like that also happens to be a pro style type. They don't need to be a top ten pck. But Tebow is not what Elway wants.

I wish the Packers would have drafted Alex Smith.... Although I probably hate the 9ers more so I take that back.

You guys are misquoting and misrepresenting Elway ... the question was, "has anything in the past six weeks convinced you that Tebow is the guy next year" and Elway said, "no" and then explained why (something ESPN didn't bother reporting) ....

Champ Bailey, Von Miller and many Broncos defensive players have come out to say that with the new offense and dominant running, the defense is fresher and more aggressive, because they're not always on the field (sound familiar, Michigan fans).

Third ... LMAO at all the hate. Fuck Timmy Jesus-loving Tebow, but all the crap about how he's done nothing is absurd.

Scoreboard.

You mention all that and then say scoreboard. Yeah that what counts but 99% is defense and running game, 1% Tebow passing the ball.

As a QB he stinks. As a halfback, he's not so bad. As a halfback, I want him on the team, as a QB I don't.

Why is tebow the god of football. But alex smith gets no love.

I don't agree that tebow is as good as people have made him out to be, but I'm not a hater. He seems un-hateable to me.

Because he's Catholic? Im Catholic and you hate me :) So is Suh I heard :)

Back