Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tebow and That "other crap"

Tebow 6 wins are vs teams with an avg of 5 wins. In those games mcgahee has tore up. Defense has been top 10 and scores a td every week it seems. Will all that, they still barely win.

Give tebow the mvp! Now go beat a bears team without forte and cutler who just lost to a shitty KC team.

Unfortunately I see two more weeks of this tebow shit, then the Pats beat them by 30.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Tebow 6 wins are vs teams with an avg of 5 wins. In those games mcgahee has tore up. Defense has been top 10 and scores a td every week it seems. Will all that, they still barely win.

Give tebow the mvp! Now go beat a bears team without forte and cutler who just lost to a shitty KC team.

Unfortunately I see two more weeks of this tebow shit, then the Pats beat them by 30.

who cares who they fucking beat..its the NFL any win is a good win , especially on the road.

nobody is handing him an MVP , the overall opinion on him is he lacks the tools to be an NFL QB.

I watched a #3 overall draft pick come in a few years back and lose week after week after week...against good teams and other piss poor teams.

Broncos are winning as a TEAM....the defense is stellar , the run game is real good and Tewbow actually gives D-Cos something else to worry about other then just throwing the ball.

personally all the nut hugging on him bothers the fuck out of me , but they're kinda funn to watch.

the Pats wont beat them by 30.....Denver can actually play D , and Indy just put 24 on them and they blow worse then the Broncos.

The only good team they have faced is the lions. And how many points did that D give up? Then gave up over 30 to a AP-less vikings.

And you don't hear anything about mcgahee or the defense. Some reason they give tebow 95% of the credit.

And I'm not hating on tebow. I said earlier this season I don't see how anyone could hate that guy. I hate the media. They'll turn nothing into something just for a story.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
The only good team they have faced is the lions. And how many points did that D give up? Then gave up over 30 to a AP-less vikings.

And you don't hear anything about mcgahee or the defense. Some reason they give tebow 95% of the credit.

so ?? you play the schedule....they didn't make it

5 - 2 on the road...only GB and SF have better win percentages.

they're winning its all that matters.

it's the same bullshit as people shitting on Michigan for getting a BCS game...

they got 10 wins , they didn't have anything to do with their selection.

you play the schedule in front of you and shit sorts itself out.

Nfl or not, there's good teams and bad teams. Even with all of the help tebow can barely win vs a bad/avg team.

Tampa bay and KC won games last year, I wouldn't say they were good though.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
And I'm not hating on tebow. I said earlier this season I don't see how anyone could hate that guy. I hate the media. They'll turn nothing into something just for a story.
i hate the media too, in this case i especially hate skip bayless. its a wonder how he can talk on that show of his with tebow's dick so far down his throat. id be ok with it if he died in a car fire.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Nfl or not, there's good teams and bad teams. Even with all of the help tebow can barely win vs a bad/avg team.

Tampa bay and KC won games last year, I wouldn't say they were good though.

where did I say Denver was a good team ???

like I said you beat who is in front of you on Sunday.

get into the play offs and anything can happen....see Arizona a couple of years back.

The only thing that's impressive about tebow is he doesn't turn the ball over.

But did anyone watch the end of the minny game? The Wrs were wide open. This isn't even a shot at tebow. I'm just curious on how a defense could play that bad.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
The only thing that's impressive about tebow is he doesn't turn the ball over.

But did anyone watch the end of the minny game? The Wrs were wide open. This isn't even a shot at tebow. I'm just curious on how a defense could play that bad.

Ponder throwing a gift didn't help either at the end of the game.

The defense set up the game. Then the kicker finished it. Yet tebow will get all the credit lol

Id take ponder of tebow though

denver #10 in the power rankings this week lol....ahead of the lions.

Where to start? The Tebow obsession at ESPN makes me want to smash my TV and this "poll" Cowturd ranted about all morning is straight up gay -- you wouldn't find 67% of Broncos fans who's say Tebow is the MVP, much less ahead of Rodgers.

And while Timmy isn't the best QB out there, he's improved incredibly all year and since the game against Detroit, which I attended. BUT, since that game -- while beating marginal NFL teams -- the dude is 5-0 with wins--

AT OAKLAND - the shithole of the league where fans were throwing things and chanting "Tebow Sucks!" the entire game -- a DIVISIONAL ROAD WIN FOR DENVER

AT KC - the "hardest place to play in the NFL" (debatable, but said all the time) -- a DIVISIONAL ROAD WIN FOR DENVER

VS NYJ - against the media darling JETS in Prime Time with a supposedly unbeatable defense

AT SD - against the Chargers who have owned the Broncos since Shanahan left -- a DIVISIONAL ROAD WIN FOR DENVER

AT MINNY - a road win against a bad team in a Dome that *some teams* went a long time without winning in -- ANOTHER ROAD WIN for DENVER

I have better throwing mechanics than Timmy and I think SLICK hit it on the head in an earlier post about what the NFL is and what wins mean. I watched Josh McDickhead (how is that Rams offense doing under his guidance?) ruin the Denver Broncos and implement the Pats Light offense.

Kyle Orton set the world on fire, throwing the ball over 50 times per game and the team was 4-12. The Denver defense was DEAD LAST in 2010 and like the Michigan Wolverines, under better coaching and with an offense that doesn't go three-and-out running a hurry up (pass) offense, has gotten better.

I hate the media slobbering on him just as much as I hate douchebags like Merle Tieknot Hodge bagging on him at every turn.

But the dude is a "winner." Vets on the Broncos have said as much in terms of how he does connect with the team - on D and on the Offense. So yeah, Urlacher and Hester is about all the Bears have coming in but I can tell you one thing, Broncos fans were definitely looking forward to Cuntler coming back to town and now don't get that rematch.

Add to that the season-ending (and roster-ending) injury to Knowshawn Moreno and trade of Pro Bowl WR Brandon Lloyd to STL and it is pretty impressive. Any time you go 6-1 and that is made up of 5-0 on the road in OAKLAND, KC and SD (when you're in the AFC West) ....

It is impressive.

The Team, The Team, The Team ... can't wait to be at Mile Hi on Sunday!

Spockmaster said:
Maize&Cheese304 said:
i hate the media too, in this case i especially hate skip bayless. its a wonder how he can talk on that show of his with tebow's dick so far down his throat. id be ok with it if he died in a car fire.

That whole First and Ten thing is a complete act. Whether its StevenASmiff or Rob Parker or the Two Live Stews, it's all an act. Bayless doesn't really believe half of what he says, it's all for show and to aggravate people.

TheVictors03 said:
Spockmaster said:

That whole First and Ten thing is a complete act. Whether its StevenASmiff or Rob Parker or the Two Live Stews, it's all an act. Bayless doesn't really believe half of what he says, it's all for show and to aggravate people.
i know, and its almost more detestable because he's being paid a lot to be a professional troll. its sickening.

7-1

And at 5 mins left, down by a score of 10-0 we left our seats and wound up on the 50yd line, lower level for the 4th Q & OT ......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, unreal..

Back