Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Annual Show us how You're better than the GM Thread

So when Anzalone goes down for the year with a torn ACL week 5, Collins misses a month with a high ankle sprain and Barnes isn't system ready.....then what? Tavai and.....??? See how that quickly becomes a VERY shitty situation.

Depth matters in this league, now more than ever. Kwon Alexander and a June 1 cut would be a nice way to fill out the LB room. If Tavai even makes the team it means we have the worst LB corp in the league.

JRM has a shot in this system. Still have the EDGE LBs to use too. But yeah losing 2 starting LBS would suck for many teams. Barnes will have to be ready early like any LB we could have taken. Rookie will have to play this year more if Anzalone hurt or not performing. Same if we took two LBs. Both would have to be ready to play with injuries to Collins or Anzalone. Parsons could struggle, Cox could struggle, insert any rookie LB now could struggle

This year is a rebuild and developing players. They have a competitive team. We'll see how the injury roulette goes for us and all teams

7. Penei Sewell

41. JOK

72. Dyami Brown

101. Ifeatu Melifonwu

112. Amon-Ra St Brown

113. Jabril Cox

257. Adarious Washington

I love what I see from Levi, but I really wanted JOK. I am not mad at all at the pick, especially considering I value DT a lot more then an off-ball LB'er. Still JOK was my preference.

Back