Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

the fuck you post

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]
Jever4321 said:
Maybe we should sticky this thread.

Isn't this the thread you posted your naked pictures to?
Hah, That was you. Didn't you own up to it citing alcohol as s contributing factor to your bad decision.

F the BCS, Urbie Meyer, Jim Tre$$el***, "Bug" Selig and The Green Bay Packers.

Fuck the sparty slappies on 97.1TheTicket for bitching about Hoke winning Coach of the Year over Dantonio. Especially Caputo who has for the last 3 days called it a "travesty".

b311j said:
Fuck the sparty slappies on 97.1TheTicket for bitching about Hoke winning Coach of the Year over Dantonio. Especially Caputo who has for the last 3 days called it a "travesty".

I don't understand their anger.

We were picked by most to be in the middle of the conference standings. We won 10 games. Sparty beat us IN EAST LANSING...and barely at that (which means the homefield might have given them an advantage. We also beat the two teams (ND and Neb) that beat them. he also got us over the hump of Ohio for the first time in 8 years.

Sparty was picked to be 2nd in the legends division behind Nebraska. Dantonio has done a great job making sparty relevant over the past few years, but Hoke has done more for Michigan this year than Dantonio has done for his team.

oops, forgot this was the fuck you post.

Fuck people that go on facebook to whine about their life and expect me to be sympathetic. I've got my own problems!

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
b311j said:

We were picked by most to be in the middle of the conference standings. We won 10 games. Sparty beat us IN EAST LANSING...and barely at that (which means the homefield might have given them an advantage. We also beat the two teams (ND and Neb) that beat them. he also got us over the hump of Ohio for the first time in 8 years.

Sparty was picked to be 2nd in the legends division behind Nebraska. Dantonio has done a great job making sparty relevant over the past few years, but Hoke has done more for Michigan this year than Dantonio has done for his team.

I agree with all of that. The lame explanation being given is because MSU beat Michigan, therefore Dantonio beat Hoke. Somehow that equates to being a better coach for the year.

b311j said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]

I agree with all of that. The lame explanation being given is because MSU beat Michigan, therefore Dantonio beat Hoke. Somehow that equates to being a better coach for the year.

I did not know that Hoke was a player/coach for Michigan

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]oops, forgot this was the fuck you post.

Fuck people that go on facebook to whine about their life and expect me to be sympathetic. I've got my own problems!

And fuck people that also go on Facebook and post pictures of there food, like I care what you just ate, you don't see me posting pictures of the huge shit I just took

easye688 said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]oops, forgot this was the fuck you post.

And fuck people that also go on Facebook and post pictures of there food, like I care what you just ate

My wife does that shit all the time! lol. I do it when it's something amazing...but usually stick to complaining about shit.

Fuck this pinched nerve in my upper back. I can hardly move my head and it's causing me to miss my Zumba class in the morning.

Fuck the MegaMillions Super Lotto for me never having won it.

Fuck the Royal Family for not adopting me.

Fuck Elvis.

Fuck noter dame. I picked them to beat fsu in the champs sports bowl but they suck balls. I'll never pick those scrubs to win a game ever again.

Jever4321 said:
Fuck noter dame. I picked them to beat fsu in the champs sports bowl but they suck balls. I'll never pick those scrubs to win a game ever again.

So did I. Was a win/win. Either nd is going to lose or I'm going to get a win. Same with the ohio game

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Jever4321 said:

So did I. Was a win/win. Either nd is going to lose or I'm going to get a win. Same with the ohio game
I picked Florida over ohio*. I'm embarrassed about my picks at this point. What was up with Michael Floyd? He didn't look hurt at the end of the game, he looked scared. What a pussy.

Jever4321 said:
Maize&Cheese304 said:
I picked Florida over ohio*. I'm embarrassed about my picks at this point. What was up with Michael Floyd? He didn't look hurt at the end of the game, he looked scared. What a pussy.

I missed the game, but caught it on the radio, Fuck Notre Dame, I to will never pick those bastards to win another game ever again

Back