Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

the fuck you post

bavarianinnman said:
I picked FSU, but i still want to say fuck FSU and Fuck Notre dame too.
*Side note, Do you think #25 in you signature picture tells people that he's the first player to miss a tackle on Denard in CFB?

Jever4321 said:
bavarianinnman said:
I picked FSU, but i still want to say fuck FSU and Fuck Notre dame too.
*Side note, Do you think #25 in you signature picture tells people that he's the first player to miss a tackle on Denard in CFB?

Hell ya why not?

bavarianinnman said:
Jever4321 said:

Hell ya why not?
I know I would laugh about it, but you know how some athletes are.

I get where your coming from, some would never bring it up again. I would be proud just to be on the same field whether i made the tackler or failed miserably

I thought now would be a good time to revive this thread.

Fuck you noter dame
Fuck you homer noter dame announcers
Fuck you lou holtz

I thought now would be a good time to revive this thread.

Fuck you noter dame
Fuck you homer noter dame announcers
Fuck you lou holtz

Hey jever, should I post pictures of myself naked again...just as a big "fuck you" to the whole world?

Hey jever, should I post pictures of myself naked again...just as a big "fuck you" to the whole world?

Hah, Didn't you learn your lesson the first time? Too many beers and you're posting the full Monty on the DSF. I think once was enough. ;-)

Back