Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Indians are quietly getting good.

Just a dumbass to have pot mailed.

Not hard to pick some up.

I knew someone that did the same exact thing, but it was back in 1970.

Haven't touched it in over 40 years, I hear now the price for a z is few hundred bucks now??

Ill have to remember to bump it again in a few months when they're several games below .500 and wallowing in 3rd or 4th place.

2 games under .500, lost 7 in a row, 5.5 games back. that didnt take long now, did it?

If the Indians don't make some MAJOR moves, they're going to be lucky to win 80 games this year.

Since May 19

DET 12-7

CLE 5-15

Oh..and how are the Upton brothers working out for the Braves?

I know Justin Upton's WAR is better than torii hunter's and Andy dirks combined, so I'd say not too bad.

Justin Upton is batting like shit. One home run in the past month. His other 14 were all before May 17. Again, WAR doesn't mean shit.

I wasn't making any comparisons Mitch.

Just celebrating Torii's accomplishment.

I misunderstood what you meant. I assumed you were saying Upton has 300 and Hunter blows. Not sure why I thought that. My apologies.

Back