Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The New Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd bet good money on mathis being ours. This Saturday I say him and another big recruit commit.

I just read that we have a shot at kendall fuller?

It sounds like Hoke told two DBs not to visit this weekend because we are full at CB. Not really sure what to think...

One of them wasn't Fuller. I can't remember the names. Too lazy to look them up.

It sounds like Hoke told two DBs not to visit this weekend because we are full at CB. Not really sure what to think...

One of them wasn't Fuller. I can't remember the names. Too lazy to look them up.

Cam Walker and Kirk Garner. Fuller is Garners teammate.

Last edited:
Gedeon definitely Blue. Rumors that commitmagedon part 2 may have just begun.

Still say mathis is next. My dreams is either levenberry or isaac committing Saturday. But I don't see Isaac committing for awhile.

Sorry I've been on vacation, will be posting throughout this weekend. Don't look for any commits this weekend unless EJ Levenberry pulls the trigger.

I guess you never know, but Kendall Fuller is extremely excited about this visit and he is very close with Blake Countess so we'll see if he finds a second home in Ann Arbor.

is rain still in the forecast for the game on saturday?

Treadwell may be at the spring game. He was going to go to Oklahoma but they have tornadoes and so he may head up to AA instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back