Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The New Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maize&blue21 said:
[quote="Danny Diggler":e6bcdc0d]

Rivals/Scout/ESPN > coaching staff

That's what they get paid to do, evaluate talent...
oops i forgot[/quote:e6bcdc0d]

If that weren't true why would Hoke and Mattison still be coaching? Cuz they don't have an eye for talent.

After 9! Still nothing! Getting tired of refreshing this site and twitter! Kinda sad really! Lol

really getting tired of the suspense to only find out none of the recruits waiting are picking us. hopefully this trend ends really quick.

allshouldbleedblue said:
really getting tired of the suspense to only find out none of the recruits waiting are picking us. hopefully this trend ends really quick.
We'll find out in about 15-20 minutes

I don't know what happened with Kozan but I'm out, if he commits overnight, he will be there in the morning

Man! what is up with these high school kids commiting late on a sunday night?

and, yes, i know Hoke and Mattison know what the fuck they are doing. I'm speaking from a fan's perspective. Also, would they really be wanting these guys if they didn't miss on someone higher ranked?

kozan to Iowa, we're never going to get another commitment...ever

Boys look at it this way, Garnett was always going to be a tough pull, Kozan was never truly a realistic shot, and Reeves is our only miss

I said Reeves would go Ohio* the minute he de-committed from Pedophile State. Not surprised at all and know that Meyer is a bald-faced liar in his professional life, Lord knows what lies he's telling recruits.

And it looks like Diamond may end up in Arkansas. We still have a really good class but it hasnt ended well.

Even though it was a win, I don't think our sugar bowl performance helped much.

I love the class and I love coach Hoke. I believe in him and his message. The one thing I will say is with the kids we have they are buying in before even getting on campus. Look at the tweets Pipkins has sent out since he says Garnett lied to him. They are all about the team the team the team and about if someone doesnt want to be a Wolverine then fuck em. And Shane and Dymonte are constantly recruiting and they still have a year.

I think what it comes down to is if a recruit is all about himself or his needs then he isnt going to be the right fit. However the kids Hoke gets are about a team and being a family and winning B10 titles as a team. And lets face facts Hoke will not so what some coaches will and out right lie to recruits. He is honest and up front unlike what I believe is the Saban and Meyer way.

Well it started out awesome, but now it's just a decent class.. BTW Ohio is kicking the shit out of us in recruiting this year, probation and all.. Fuck Rural Meyer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back