Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The New Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
not that i've seen. he must delayed his announcement again.

Sam Webb is indicating he's getting overwhelmed by requests for updates ...also said Auburn Iowa & M in running.

Wow, now that's Breaking News!,

Kozan is a headcase, just pick a team

I think he really wanted Auburn until Diamond picked them. Now he doesn't know what to do.

Hungry said:

I think he really wanted Auburn until Diamond picked them. Now he doesn't know what to do.
Yeah WOTS is that he wants to pick Michigan but he is angry that we don't guarantee admission into the Ross School of Business and most of the kids don't get in until their sophomore year.

Maize&blue21 said:
Hungry said:

Yeah WOTS is that he wants to pick Michigan but he is angry that we don't guarantee admission into the Ross School of Business and most of the kids don't get in until their sophomore year.

Wah! He can transfer if he isn't smart enough.

Hungry said:

I understand this is probably the most important decision he has ever made in his life. However, he had a year to decide and weigh his options. Lots of schools don't allow freshman entry into their elite programs.

lostleader said:
Hungry said:

I understand this is probably the most important decision he has ever made in his life. However, he had a year to decide and weigh his options. Lots of schools don't allow freshman entry into their elite programs.
Most of these kids put their recruiting off until after their seasons which is incredibly stupid.

Just seen an article that said Kozan was down to Auburn and Iowa. Not a mention of UM.

BOOOOO

Should be getting a commitment from someone very soon. Steve Wiltfong from 247 is reporting it, most likely a 2013 kid.

Khalid Hill, 2013 TE out of Detroit, has committed. Pretty good highlight film just needs to bulk up.

Maize&blue21 said:
Khalid Hill, 2013 TE out of Detroit, has committed. Pretty good highlight film just needs to bulk up.

He gets off the ball quick. Nice H back for Hoke and Co.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]I hope this doesn't ruin our chances with Wyatt Shallman.
Different positions. I'm not a fan of Shallman either way though.

Maize&blue21 said:
[quote="Danny Diggler":mpi3cu51]I hope this doesn't ruin our chances with Wyatt Shallman.
Different positions. I'm not a fan of Shallman either way though.[/quote:mpi3cu51]

?? Both are projected H backs.

lostleader said:
Just seen an article that said Kozan was down to Auburn and Iowa. Not a mention of UM.

BOOOOO

"Just seen"

What are you, a 5th grader?

Link to the article, mention of the publication in which you saw it, anything else?

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
[quote="Maize&blue21":5t7wczw1]Different positions. I'm not a fan of Shallman either way though.

?? Both are projected H backs.[/quote:5t7wczw1]Yeah but Khalid is a TE not really a H-back. Shallman is either a LB or a FB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back