Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The New Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Hoke is killing the state of ohio. Is that 4 now?

For as much as I loved the 2012 class. I really feel that the 2013 class could be better than them. It's like these kids cant wait to commit and become part of the family. Morris has been the leader and a huge asset. I also like the fact that they are all tweeting each other and talking about getting together. U of M as a team to me has such a different feel now then they did just 18 months ago.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]
[quote="Maize&blue21":lzspi4vp]Jaron Dukes has committed.

Another four star.... Nice[/quote:lzspi4vp]

I don't see anywhere online that Dukes is even ranked. Where did you see the 4star ranking?

Thought I would note this, the one game Dukes played against Cam Burrows (OSU commit) he burned him for 175 yards and 2 TDs. Beast.

I wouldnt be surprised if he RS his 1st year. He admits he needs to work on his speed and his route running. But he is 6'5" and he seems to have good hands. He also is good at jump balls. I have seen him as a 3 star but he could always move up.

He definitely has potential. He doesn't have great acceleration, he stumbles out of breaks in his routes and lacks a second gear but he is HUGE, can go get it and has soft hands. Can't wait for this kid to get some fade routes in the redzone in about 3 years.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]He definitely has potential. He doesn't have great acceleration, he stumbles out of breaks in his routes and lacks a second gear but he is HUGE, can go get it and has soft hands. Can't wait for this kid to get some fade routes in the redzone in about 3 years.
Basically a taller Junior Hemingway

Maize&blue21 said:
[quote="Danny Diggler":r6gllj7r]He definitely has potential. He doesn't have great acceleration, he stumbles out of breaks in his routes and lacks a second gear but he is HUGE, can go get it and has soft hands. Can't wait for this kid to get some fade routes in the redzone in about 3 years.
Basically a taller Junior Hemingway[/quote:r6gllj7r]

Indeed. Let's hope he doesn't catch the bug Junior had.

wheels002 said:
For as much as I loved the 2012 class. I really feel that the 2013 class could be better than them. It's like these kids cant wait to commit and become part of the family. Morris has been the leader and a huge asset. I also like the fact that they are all tweeting each other and talking about getting together. U of M as a team to me has such a different feel now then they did just 18 months ago.

@134_Team now up and Twitterizing too!

Top 50 overall athlete Mike Mccray is starting to really like Michigan and has good connections with Roy Roundtree, Taco Charlton, and Jaron Dukes. Says he is going to make it up in March and has no timeline for a decision.

Maize&blue21 said:
[quote="Danny Diggler":1iqg0kan]I would bet cash money Isaac is a Wolverine before it's all said and done.
I don't see him going elsewhere.[/quote:1iqg0kan]

and I don't disagree, I just don't necessarily think he will commit this weekend.

Maize&blue21 said:
Top OL Pat Kugler will be on Campus this weekend.

Son of Steelers OLine coach, his brother is a TE at Purdue. Strong kid, good bloodline, good knowledge of the game!

You almost get the feeling that we will get some more commits soon. Some players have already moved up timeline's and others are taking a longer look at us because what is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back