Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The New Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats what it sounds like on Twitter. Lets hope Shane kept the press on Treadwell all weekend as well.

Derrick Green may be meeting with the coaches tonight, still not over.

I hope that he comes to UM and plays, but I have a gut feeling that he is just checking out all of his options. Kind of like Treadwell, except Green does not favor UM.

@SamWebb77 Derrick Green has commited to MICHIGAN. welcome to michigan derrick

55 mins ago...

man if we get treadwell, there should be no way this isnt the best class we have had in my opinion.

This is an excellent class. The Michigan coaches are doing an amazing job. In two to three years Michigan will be a dominant team. We are finally getting our depth back.

He's going to take his time. BB is never right about anything.

#Bustin'Balls

He probably won't. His original top two schools told him no, Clemson and OSU, and Auburn is about to fill up. I don't think he will be able to make it to signing day like he wanted to, I wouldn't be surprised to see a decision come in the next week or so between Michigan and Auburn.

He probably won't. His original top two schools told him no, Clemson and OSU, and Auburn is about to fill up. I don't think he will be able to make it to signing day like he wanted to, I wouldn't be surprised to see a decision come in the next week or so between Michigan and Auburn.

So his original top two schools were Clemson and pOSU, and they told him no? That doesn't sound like a good recruiting plan when your turning down 5 star players.

Priest Willis still interested in Michigan?

Priest Willis Jr. ‏@pwillisjr3

@S_Morris12 how long do you think that last Michigan spot is going to be open ? There in my top

Priest Willis Jr. ‏@pwillisjr3

@S_Morris12 ok cause if there isnt any left i didnt want to wste a visit or anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back