Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The New Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO ....season ends yesterday and Sam Webb goes to work.

Is Treadwell really out?? Come buy a Scout script!
McQuay out for M ...not so fast! Come buy a Scout script!

Recruitaggedon begins!!!!

Treadwell is out. This kid is a piece of work. He is telling everyone that Ole Miss is his No.1 and that him and Nkemdiche are recruiting others to go to Ole Miss. Yet, he is also telling everyone how he's not committing because OU and OK St. are still very good options. The kid wants a pay day, plain and simple, just like Nkemdiche(which we all knew was shopping his services around). Here's to hoping you get caught buddy!!

Treadwell = Tattoo Parlor, I mean Terrell Pryor

I'm ok with UM being off his radar, we don't need selfish idiots. .

Leon McQuay III to announce during this evenings Under Armour game. Not likely to pick us, but we are on his list.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/spor...-mcquay-picks-tonight-20130103,0,1812615.post

He'll choose from a list of five finalists tonight, a list which he rattled off in this order on Wednesday: Michigan, Oregon, Florida State, USC and Vanderbilt. That order does not likely resemble his priority ranking. Most figure McQuay III is headed to Southern Cal.

But McQuay III was not about to budge on Wednesday in giving any hints as to which direction he might be leaning. He did say that the most important thing to him in choosing a college is to go "wherever I feel is the best place for me to succeed and do what I do."

Last edited:
Poggi not looking to bad, got some pressure and a fumble recovery, Shane looks a little shaky so far

That was a perfect pass to Treadwell from Shane that he dropped. And Morris just got drilled but popped back up.

Leon McQuay III to announce during this evenings Under Armour game. Not likely to pick us, but we are on his list.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/spor...-mcquay-picks-tonight-20130103,0,1812615.post

He'll choose from a list of five finalists tonight, a list which he rattled off in this order on Wednesday: Michigan, Oregon, Florida State, USC and Vanderbilt. That order does not likely resemble his priority ranking. Most figure McQuay III is headed to Southern Cal.

But McQuay III was not about to budge on Wednesday in giving any hints as to which direction he might be leaning. He did say that the most important thing to him in choosing a college is to go "wherever I feel is the best place for me to succeed and do what I do."

Damn it he picked USC. But we already have some really good safeties coming in. Although one more with his talent wouldnt hurt.

Everyone is decommitting and this idiot picks them. He must not be aware of how shitty the coaching staff is.

Watched game w/o benefit of audio during happy hour at bar. Was with work folks because tomorrow is my birthday.

Shane seemed shaky
Poggi is solid
Treadwell appears primadonna'ish, IMO
OL prospects can't be evaluated in these showcase games
Tuley-Tillman is solid

Hey now, Kiffin may suck as a coach but he's always been a great recruiter!

He is. He could also sell an AMC Gremlin to one of these kids and tell them its a 2013 Chrysler that could fit one helluva big subwoofer in the back. I believe, coming from him, they would buy this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back