Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Akron vs ][V][ichigan thread

b311j

Something tells me we could just cut and paste the CMU thread into this spot. Itllooks to be another 50 point blowout.

][V][ Go Blue!!?

Game predictions:

Fitz goes over 100 yards rushing
Shane throws 2 TD passes
Defense gets a pick 6

And.....

Dare I say it......

If its going to happen it has to be today....

Norfleet (doesn't fumble) and returns the kick aaaaaalll the way for a TD!

I wouldnt mind at all if we blow them out early and let the back ups and walk ons play. I just dont want to see where we let them hang around like we used to. No room for a let down game.

Game predictions:

Fitz goes over 100 yards rushing
Shane throws 2 TD passes
Defense gets a pick 6

And.....

Dare I say it......

If its going to happen it has to be today....

Norfleet (doesn't fumble) and returns the kick aaaaaalll the way for a TD!

If Gardner is out of the game long enough for us to still be throwing the ball where a backup QB can get two TDs, I don't think Morris will be in very long. He may be the backup and we want to get him game action, but we can't afford for him to get hurt. If Gardner is out mid 3rd quarter or earlier, I would bet Morris would only be in for 2 drives...tops. I hope you're right though. I want to see what he can do with the full offense.

scary first down play, but good next 3. whew. nervous after that first run.

anyone else nervous that we're not running the ball?

Back