Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Akron vs ][V][ichigan thread

really wish we would have started out with a bunch of running plays. that first down run put them in the gun and they didn't leave it. Just hoping the next few drives are run dominated.

dam i got a ad taken up the whole screen on firstrowsports.eu and i cant find the x to close it.

It's still an embarrassing showing of support from the students. I don't like it.

They stayed up too late drinking their Zimas, playing their Pac-Man video games, hula hooping, and listening to Dan Fogelberg. They are all over my lawn.

ive never had a problem either monster till today.

but heres a link to game if anyone needs one that works

Akron seems to be getting decent yards against us. This team has lost 23 straight games to FBS opponents. They should not be getting this many first downs. Defense needs to improve. Still no pass rush.

Anybody remember what happened to terry bowden? He was a pretty good coach at Auburn. How the fuck did he end up in Akron?

wow that was close to a sack, but also close to a td. geez.

okay, play calling for this drive...

Run...up the gut out of the I
Run...anywhere. I dont' care.
PA...Touchdown.

Anybody remember what happened to terry bowden? He was a pretty good coach at Auburn. How the fuck did he end up in Akron?

In 1998 Bowden's fate at Auburn changed as he faced criticism for recruiting woes, off-the-field issues that resulted in player discipline, and in his relationships with Auburn administrators, including board of trustees member Bobby Lowder. These issues, combined with a string of player injuries, led to a disastrous start of the 1998 season. After starting with a 1–5 record, Bowden resigned as head coach the night before Auburn played against Louisiana Tech.

Went to broadcasting after that then coached North Alabama before taking the Akron job.

Last edited:
an end around like a pussy team like Akron...come on.

Back