Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official BGSU vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread UTL Edition

b311j

th

Apparently some new aspects of the stadium will be tried out tonight

F6ARgOAXcAA7UVJ

Last edited:
Why in the world is this game UTL? That's actually kind of embarrassing we are treating this as some sort of big game.

I miss playing ND. I will be more than happy when these types of silly non-conference schedules are done away with.

Last edited:
Why in the world is this game UTL? That's actually kind of embarrassing we are treating this as some sort of big game.

I miss playing ND. I will be more than happy when these types of silly non-conference schedules are done away with.

You?re never happy bro

TV networks/conference make those decisions. Warde, Jim and others have all stated that they prefer noon kickoffs instead of night games. It wasn't Michigan's decision, they're just making the most of it.

TV networks/conference make those decisions. Warde, Jim and others have all stated that they prefer noon kickoffs instead of night games. It wasn't Michigan's decision, they're just making the most of it.

Yeah I should have thought that through before I made the post. I had literally no idea it was a night game until just a short time ago, so I immediately thought WTF and made a post about it as a knee jerk reaction.

I do still miss playing at least one interesting game before the conference schedule starts though.

Weeeeeell GUESS WHAT?!?!

You're in luck!

Next year, we play Texas.

In 2025, we play @Oklahoma.

In 2026, we play Oklahoma at home!

In 2027, we play @ Texas!

And in 2028, we play @ Washington!

I know :) very pumped up for this.

the SEC looks like shit, from top to bottom.

CMU scoring on ND.

FSU barely beating BC.

a bunch of teams not as good as advertised

Weeeeeell GUESS WHAT?!?!

You're in luck!

Next year, we play Texas.

In 2025, we play @Oklahoma.

In 2026, we play Oklahoma at home!

In 2027, we play @ Texas!

And in 2028, we play @ Washington!

Isn't @Washington a conference game in 2028?

I love Jake Butt. I hate that he lost his NFL career because he decided to play in a bowl game. But I really wish we could get 1 game with Devin Gardner.

Back