Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official BigTen Cha][V][pionship Ga][V][e Thread 2023 Edition

I fucking hate Urban Meyer but I agree 1000% with what he just said. Said you can't take Bama over Texas, if you do then non-con schedules are going to to flatline. Completely agree. Why do Michigan or Texas wanna play next year if they don't get any credit for the win but they're going to be punished if they lose.

Why is everyone assuming we move to #1? Washington just beat a really hot oregon team for the 2nd time and they havr a better resume. Honestly, i think they jump us and we end up with texas.

1. UW
2. UM
3. TEXAS
4. Bama

OL looks bad, WR don't look able to get open and now the tight ends are dropping catches. That worries me a lot.

OL looks bad, WR don't look able to get open and now the tight ends are dropping catches. That worries me a lot.

Iowa does have a good defense.

Would be awesome to keep the sec champ out lol

1 Washington
2 michigan
3 FSU
4 texas

Why is everyone assuming we move to #1? Washington just beat a really hot oregon team for the 2nd time and they havr a better resume. Honestly, i think they jump us and we end up with texas.

1. UW
2. UM
3. TEXAS
4. Bama

Could be.

Who knows?

Gotta beat two really good teams in a row to win in it all, however they line up.

As do whatever of the other three have to do.

Not for nought, but the talking heads seem to be projecting Michigan as the #1 seed.

Could be.

Who knows?

Gotta beat two really good teams in a row to win in it all, however they line up.

As do whatever of the other three have to do.

Not for nought, but the talking heads seem to be projecting Michigan as the #1 seed.

We need to win at least one game in the playoff. 3 1st round exits in a row looks really bad. When was the last time we won a postseason game?

We need to win at least one game in the playoff. 3 1st round exits in a row looks really bad. When was the last time we won a postseason game?

It?s the middle of the night for me as it is for you.

I was going to say off the top of my head Carr?s last season but no, Hoke?s first season our guys won the Sugar Bowl.

You?re not wrong.

This is the year to win one again.

And then one more.

Michigan versus Everybody.

I?m sleeping in my new t.

Go Blue.

Always and forever.

Go Blue.

The committee can't get this right no matter what. Unless it just allows 8 teams THIS YEAR to participate in the playoff.

if you run the playoff predictor I posted with the scenario that just happened, the result you get is:

UM
UW
FSU
TX (55% chance)

Alabama (41% chance)

I assume the remainder of the possibility goes to UGA & OSU, who both still have a slim chance at getting in.

The SEC will HOWL about unfairness for years if the above happens.

If you are going on merit then that would be the field. I just don't see the sec being left out but vegas does.

if you run the playoff predictor I posted with the scenario that just happened, the result you get is:

UM
UW
FSU
TX (55% chance)

Alabama (41% chance)

I assume the remainder of the possibility goes to UGA & OSU, who both still have a slim chance at getting in.

The SEC will HOWL about unfairness for years if the above happens.

I totally agree with this ranking. That?s exactly what it SHOULD be. But the SEC will get a mulligan and probably make the most of it by winning out. Fuck I hate that entire conference

FSU is basically Iowa since Travis went down. They might not even be a top 10 team, let alone top 4. That matters. Texas and Alabama 3 and 4 would be my guess.

Not sure it's possible for Georgia to drop entirely out of playoff picture since it was ranked number one and lost by three points.

We need a win badly. We look overrated every year when we get beaten by inferior teams in bowls/playoff

Back