Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Illinois vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

My prediction was 13-10. I knew this shit would happen. Still disappointed.

Obviously with one time out there is a small chance of Illinois could get into field-goal range them self.

I?m going to go way out on a limb and say it looks like you?re going to win the score predictions thread this week.

Yep. I think so too. I just didn't see us throwing the ball well and i thought our run game would be just enough. Didn't anticipate the defense shitting the bed in the 2nd half

Gut check win

No
Edwards

No
Morris

No Blake in the second half.

Gash keeps drive alive after I blasted him for the drop.

Oh and no passing game.

Last edited:
Why the fuck are they so happy? They just barely beat an unranked team, might have lost corum for the osu game, and exposed all their flaws the week before the game

Back