Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Illinois vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

A real, real scary preview of the team that will be facing OSU next week.

Every game is it?s own game.

And hopefully, our team will get a lot of the guys that were absent today, so today?s team won?t be the same team. Or it will be a more full and complete team. Again, hopefully.

As I recall, there was not a whole lot of optimism on this board going into The Game last season.

Doesn't look good for next week. O line needs to be way better. Zero production from wrs is going to be our downfall.

Last edited:
Why the fuck are they so happy? They just barely beat an unranked team, might have lost corum for the osu game, and exposed all their flaws the week before the game

Well, they clutched victory from the jaws of defeat.

They preserved a thus far undefeated season and their chance to stay in the national championship hunt.

I am a little less optimistic about our team?s chance to beat the buckeyes in the shoe than I have been but every game is its own game.

Despite what happened today, I think our team remains very confident about its chances next week.

It seems that JJ was confident about the outcome right down to the wire.

I remember there was not a lot of optimism on this board going into The Game last season also.

So we?ll all watch what happens virtually together.

That?s why they play them.

glad to see your heart survived that ending, Bob.

I had back surgery week ago Thursday and have staples in my back too.
Was out snow blowing the driveway when we started to suck in early 3rd.
That?s dumb. I?m sore.

Last edited:
Every game is it?s own game.

And hopefully, our team will get a lot of the guys that were absent today, so today?s team won?t be the same team. Or it will be a more full and complete team. Again, hopefully.

As I recall, there was not a whole lot of optimism on this board going into The Game last season.

Yeah, I think I was one of the few that thought they could beat OSU last year. But if they go to Columbus and play like today they will not win. Over confident? I don't know. It was a trap game given Illinois recent games. Illinois is a good team. Thank God Michigan survived thanks to Jake Moody's two last quarter field goals. I doubt they will go to The Game with the same attitude, and Corum will be okay, maybe Edwards too. Schoonmaker, Jones, Green, Mullings, and Morris all dressed and warmed up for this game. Hope they can play next week.

I had back surgery week ago Thursday and have staples in my back too.
Was out snow blowing the driveway when we started to suck in early 3rd.
That?s dumb. I?m sore.

That was dumb.

I always wait at least two weeks after back surgery before I break out the heavy machinery to do hard physical labor.

the weather across texas is pretty terrible today. rain and cold in Houston all day

Back