Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Indiana vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread UTL Edition

b311j

Moments of IU zen

9099948559_0f8b3a01d8_o.gif

10348973114_ef67db4722_o.gif

10347778745_a2f92dd4b7_o.gif

8699724528_3ff8c7cb60_o.gif

Also, the HUTCHDOWN from last week STILL should not have been overturned.

In watching those GIFs again, I wonder what the calls would have been for the first three by the current rules. AC would have been flagged for excessive celebration. Alexander would have been flagged for taunting. And Woodson would have been ruled down in the backfield because his hand touched the ground. Hell, Denard probably would have been flagged for equipment malfunction due to his shoelaces.

Yes, I am still bitter.

Freshmen looks better the our qb so far. Come on defense we need a short field !

If Edward's is healthy I'd be fine letting him take Corum's carries for a week. Check Corum's ego a little. Haskins is my favorite back since Hart. That dude just shows up and does his thing, no flash or flair. I love it.

If Edward's is healthy I'd be fine letting him take Corum's carries for a week. Check Corum's ego a little. Haskins is my favorite back since Hart. That dude just shows up and does his thing, no flash or flair. I love it.

Sounds like Edwards is not healthy either. Falls on Haskins.

Back