Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Indiana vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread UTL Edition

Can i just say that I for one am very disappointed about the fact that we have yet to be able to enjoy a game against IU where we haven't been able to hear the announcers talking about beating IU's Penix all game?

Dumb shit. Fucking drive killer because Cade can?t read that or get rid of it.

Last edited:
I'm as annoyed with the staff as anyone else, but that was a smart idea there. Burn as much time as possible and take a timeout since you have a low chance of converting

I have no problem with the decision to play JJ. Regardless of last week, he's still the most talented player on the team.

I know everyone looking at the box score last week was all ready to write JJ off but I'm not. Cade missed a lot of open receivers and he's still a liability in the run game. He doesn't even throw the ball on the JJ TD pass. There's a difference between protecting the ball and being a pussy.

JJ is okay, but he needs to stop with the hero ball. That last pass he threw could easily have been intercepted.

JJ is okay, but he needs to stop with the hero ball. That last pass he threw could easily have been intercepted.

I know it's been a while since Michigan has had a playmaker at the position so I understand. That's what talented players do. They fuck up occasionally because they are aggressive. But they make up for it by making plays the rest of the time.

When your qb can?t tuck and run the defense line can sell out. And why run at Indiana strength?

Last edited:
Omg
You mother fucker Jim. He is just a dumb fuck making the line hold that long.Either run it or don?t you wimp. They wait till a second and he calls a time out to kill a first down. Great use of halftime Jimmy .

Three and out.
Just freaking bad.

Last edited:
Back