Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Iowa vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

b311j

College-Football-Odds-Michigan-vs.-Iowa-prediction-odds-and-pick.jpg

whoa! you uploaded an image file so massive it's created a black hole and is sucking my phone into itself

Go Blue!

Not expecting much scoring. 3-2, 10-7, 20-3 all possible final scores. I'll be happy if we score more than 20. Offense didn't look good against a lesser D in Maryland.

Go Blue!

Not expecting much scoring. 3-2, 10-7, 20-3 all possible final scores. I'll be happy if we score more than 20. Offense didn't look good against a lesser D in Maryland.

Punt return game is going to be so important

GO BLUE! I expect the Iowa strategy to be to try to pin Michigan back inside the 20 to make JJ have to put drives together and get him to play hero ball and make mistakes. Biggest game of JJ's life today. Punt return game is going to have to be good to counter Iowa's game plan. Corum is going to need to have another career game today to take the pressure off JJ. Also, expect the Iowa D to try to knock JJ out of the game. Big dropoff at backup QB. May need the D to score some points today.

Last edited:
Go Blue! JJ please be careful with the ball !

Last edited:
Where was this offense last week? Wow. Nice 1st drive

That JJ incompletion...I saw the same thing as Klatt. As soon as JJ looked in that direction, i thought for sure he would try to throw it over the DB. Ronnie misread the defense. Happy to see JJ not forcing it.

Also think he needs to run more. Without his legs, the offense isn't as dangerous

Where was this offense last week? Wow. Nice 1st drive

Who knows?

It looked to me on this drive our team?s play calling didn?t ask as much from JJ as it seemed to last week. The drives last week that also didn?t ask as much as JJ seemed to look more like this one.

Back