Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Iowa vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Holy shit, how is this Petras kid a starting qb in D1. Can't even hit wide open 10 yard passes with little pressure

Hey lets do what we did on the first drive.

2nd drive too, but this time let?s not have JJ tackle himself.

The offense stopped itself that last possession. Doesn't look like the Iowa D is as good as I thought on stopping the run. Put together another scoring drive right here.

God damn it . How does he keep missing these.

Last edited:
Wtf are they doing running it into the strength of the defense.

Read option to wide side of the field was wide open. Iow had only one guy there.

Last edited:
Wtf are they doing running it into the strength of the defense.

I guess Jim thought it was the last thing they?d expect.

It?s been a long time since I?ve seen the option run on a regular basis but as I recall it usually is run to the wide side of the field.

I agree. Short side Run was a bad call. One of only a few. Hopefully DC fixed his middle coverage. They double tight end on last play.

Back