Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Maryland vs ][V][ Game Thread

b311j

Its turtle time.

Actual footage of Taulia getting some extra reps of center-QB exchanges in before the big game.

][V][GoBlue

giphy.gif

That big ass television up there it would be distracting to me if I were on the field. I would want to keep stopping and looking up at myself.

That big ass television up there it would be distracting to me if I were on the field. I would want to keep stopping and looking up at myself.

and waving. and making lewd gestures.

would be funny to point and wink at some Maryland chick, and have her boyfriend run on the field to fight.

like "I got a helmet with a facemask on, idiot. What are you thinking is going to happen right now?"

and waving. and making lewd gestures.

would be funny to point and wink at some Maryland chick, and have her boyfriend run on the field to fight.

like "I got a helmet with a facemask on, idiot. What are you thinking is going to happen right now?"

If the guy tried to take the helmet from me and I feared he would use it against to possibly cause me death or severe bodily harm, I would be forced to use my helmet against him to defend myself.

Obviously, with the big screen, one would assume there would be video footage to back me up.

Back