Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Maryland vs ][V][ Game Thread

That shit hasn?t work all season going fast. (3rd down play)

Last edited:
Going to have to play very physical on both sides of the ball next week. The RBs can't let themselves be tackled by one guy. Keep their legs moving and drive the ball forward. And the DBs are going to have their hands full on passing plays. Ojabo and Hutch are going to have to keep the pressure on Stroud and get some good hits on him. And the receivers are going to have to make catches like Anthony. And the crowd is going to need to be LOUD! Need an atmosphere like that at Nebraska. If they can do this, Michigan has a chance.

Did I just hear the announcer encouraging a Maryland linebacker named Branden?

I guess he might have been talking about #44, Branden Jennings, freshman from Sandalwood, FL.

I?m not immediately finding the names for this broadcast team on line.

Whoever it is, careful there guy. You do not want anyone misconstruing your meaning in these charges times.

Defense please contain him damnit
2nd fucking 16

Last edited:
2nd and 16 and they don?t contain the running qb, and let him get outside the pocket . The end on that play was begging for a flag instead of doing his damn job to contain the running qb.

Last edited:
Back