Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Maryland vs ][V][ Game Thread

Well Jim?s been here before twice, but both of those times were in Columbus.

So we?ll see if there can finally caught an amount of magic in Ann Arbor.

I?m actually going to be in town for Thanksgiving week; not going to the game.

Can?t wait till there is a 8-12 team playoff and 4-5 star players will decide to go to other schools then Alabama, Osu, Oklahoma, Clemson and Georgia. We need to get the playe,pool spread out more. Whiskey talking right now.

Just think I?d we didn?t blow a 16 point lead in East Lansing a close loss next week could have still gotten us a playoff berth sadly.

What?s the line next week anyone know ? Osu -11.5 ? I don?t know just guessing

Last edited:
I want to see the Big House packed with Michigan fans that create a deafening roar when OSU has the ball. Come on Michigan fans! The outcome of the season may depend on you!

If the guy tried to take the helmet from me and I feared he would use it against to possibly cause me death or severe bodily harm, I would be forced to use my helmet against him to defend myself.

Obviously, with the big screen, one would assume there would be video footage to back me up.

I take it you agree with the Rittenhouse verdict. Kudos to you.

Guessing we lose by 20+ next week. Judging by the way the last 20 games have gone that may be a little bit conservative.

Back