Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Maryland vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Coach Moore a bit more composed this time. Was a tough win. 1000 wins. JJ has got to get himself together for next week.

Made plays when it mattered. Glad to escape but that was not pretty. In fairness I thought that was grounding but I would be pissed if they called it against us. He should have thrown it over the receiver's head and oob.

Sainristil, Graham, and Corum bailed JJ out in this game. He has got to get back on his passing game.

Sainristil, Graham, and Corum bailed JJ out in this game. He has got to get back on his passing game.

It will help to not have an ultra conservative gameplan. Pretty clear JJ was told to not run today. Roman got sat down for precaution. We ran straight up the middle into stacked boxes all day.

No more of that next week.

Last edited:
Made plays when it mattered. Glad to escape but that was not pretty. In fairness I thought that was grounding but I would be pissed if they called it against us. He should have thrown it over the receiver's head and oob.

Right, if he throws the ball over the receiver's head, or even just gets the ball out of bounds I don't think they would call it grounding. Since he was in the endzone and he threw the ball into the ground way behind the receiver, no question it was grounding.

Feels like we are just holding on at the end of the season. Guys getting hurt.
Jj can't hit wr sometimes.

Feels like we are just holding on at the end of the season. Guys getting hurt.
Jj can't hit wr sometimes.

You do realize we've also had a manufactured scandal intended to take us down.

so far, we've weathered the storm.

Right, if he throws the ball over the receiver's head, or even just gets the ball out of bounds I don't think they would call it grounding. Since he was in the endzone and he threw the ball into the ground way behind the receiver, no question it was grounding.

Yep. I think that the deciding factor was how short he threw it. You were clearly only throwing it there to avoid a sack. Tough call but ultimately probably right.

Back