Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Maryland vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

OSU just got by PSU at the Toilet Bowl. Michigan under incredible adversity playing two away games in a row, it is no surprise that they had a game like this. It will be good to get back to the Big House.

Last edited:
Game would been less stressful with fg before half.. to many mistakes to play like this and beat osu next week.

JJ had 141 passing yards today, offense had 150 rushing yards. Good enough to get the win. Tagovailoa had 247 passing yards, and his offense only had 19 rushing yards.

and they had all our signs...
it was allegedly a former Illinois assistant that sent us the dirt on what OSU, Rutgers and Purdue did to us last season

And the 7th string now-retired running back converting a 4th down on the final drive. Followed by Bielema and Walters bitching about OPI.

Hopefully we got our stinker out of the way. That was a terrible game. I'm worried Henderson runs all over us.

Yeah we look very beatable for the first time this season. Hopefully we?re still playing chess and everyone else is playing checkers

Hopefully we got our stinker out of the way. That was a terrible game. I'm worried Henderson runs all over us.

Defense came up with big plays, but they also got exposed. Josh Wallace was burned consistently today and that is a huge issue. At this moment in time, anyone of Georgia, Alabama, Oregon, or FSU would pretty much boat race this team. They need to shore some areas up including pass protect. Barnhart just flat out sucks as a pass blocker. My fear for next week is JJ being strip sacked for a td, because Barnhart lets someone run free. If this is the issue, they have to revert to the short quick pass game. Dink and dunk and run a little more to the outside.

JJ left at minimum 14 points out there today. Missing Barner on the play before his INT then CJ wide open. If he's even half the QB he's been every other game this isn't a game. I know his ankle was bum but gotta play better than that next week.

If Washington hands it to Oregon state tonight they have a pretty strong case to move up to 3. Michigan looked awful.

If Washington hands it to Oregon state tonight they have a pretty strong case to move up to 3. Michigan looked awful.

Washington beat 3-7 ASU in Seattle 15-7 and didn't score an offensive TD. It's not like Michigan is the only team that has underperformed in a game this year.

Don't matter. If Michigan beats OSU they'll move right back. But with the way Georgia is playing, they're going to steamroll everyone in their path to another championship. If Michigan gets to the playoff, they need a team that matches up with Georgia well and squeaks one out. That team is probably Alabama. Everyone else, Michigan has a chance to beat, even Bama. Michigan matches up way better against Bama than Georgia.

Don't matter. If Michigan beats OSU they'll move right back. But with the way Georgia is playing, they're going to steamroll everyone in their path to another championship. If Michigan gets to the playoff, they need a team that matches up with Georgia well and squeaks one out. That team is probably Alabama. Everyone else, Michigan has a chance to beat, even Bama. Michigan matches up way better against Bama than Georgia.

Interesting take. I think milroe would solidify his Heisman moment against us.

This is not my idea (saw it on 247)but after seeing the effectiveness of the QB sneak package Maryland used I wouldn't be opposed to Michigan investing time in a similar package with Orji and Mullings. I don't think there's any way to stop that from gaining 2 yards in 4 plays, would be a great tool to have.

Missed the game. Did Moore or anyone else cry like a real man on camera after the big win?

Last edited:
Back