Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official MICHIGAN v Minnesota Score Prediction Thread

Tarik Black is probbaly pissed lol. He would have been the #1 on this team by far and when he left he probably thought he was going to be a #3.

1 call out...you have John in Baltimore. Milton is definitely not Lamar Jackson by any stretch but i think you have to say the strength of this offense with Milton at QB and a new set of WRs will be our run game. Will be interesting to see if Jim puts in any baltimoreesque type offensive sets.

The connection is actually Greg Roman. He coached with Jim in SF and it's his offense in Baltimore. John lets him run the show on offense. He ran similar concepts in SF with Kap.

Minnesota rumor that man mountain and starting RT ,Daniel Faalale, is sitting out. Their starting RG, Curtis Dunlap, is rumored to be out as well. Huge benefit to the good guys if they aren't suiting up.

Tarik Black is probbaly pissed lol. He would have been the #1 on this team by far and when he left he probably thought he was going to be a #3.

1 call out...you have John in Baltimore. Milton is definitely not Lamar Jackson by any stretch but i think you have to say the strength of this offense with Milton at QB and a new set of WRs will be our run game. Will be interesting to see if Jim puts in any baltimoreesque type offensive sets.

Well, as they say "Those who stay ......"

Get it right, a porch couch....also it's been TEN YEARS since that if you want to feel old. Happy porch couch anniversary

We were still on the espn.com boards in Oct. 2010?

I think I remember that now. That was RichRod's last season, though we didn't know it at the time.

we must've moved to the other site (whatever that was) prior to Hoke's first season, then. New coach, new message board.

Geez... 10 years ago today, Nebraska was still in the Big XII, the Big Ten had 11 teams and no conference championship. Michigan was 5-2 (after starting 5-0), and about to lose to Penn State.

A week after the Penn State loss would be the "thrilling" 67-65 3OT win over Illinois at home, to get eligible for a bowl for the first time under RichRod.

Jim Harbaugh was in his last year at Stanford (12-1 with one close road loss at Oregon)

Brady Hoke was an up and coming coach of a solid San Diego State team that was en route to a very good 9-4 season.

so much has changed since then

Geez... 10 years ago today, Nebraska was still in the Big XII, the Big Ten had 11 teams and no conference championship. Michigan was 5-2 (after starting 5-0), and about to lose to Penn State.

so much has changed since then

10 years ago Joe Paterno was still coaching at PSU and nobody heard of Jerry Sandusky

We were still on the espn.com boards in Oct. 2010?

I think I remember that now. That was RichRod's last season, though we didn't know it at the time.

we must've moved to the other site (whatever that was) prior to Hoke's first season, then. New coach, new message board.
I don't fully remember the sequence of events. I thought there was a board in between this and ESPN.

Back