Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official MICHIGAN vs Wisconsin Score Prediction Thread

If we do lose, this is the game to lose. With a little luck and getting better, this team can rebound in a big way and get revenge on Wisconsin in the B10 Championship. This loss would be negated and we would make the playoff easily with our schedule. With all that said, the team needs to get healthy and gel as a unit. I pray this team can get healthy and that Shea's decision making can be where it needs to be. Sorry for the woofing, but if we lose in a close game like 35-28 and had shit loads of offensive yards, I would feel good going forward and that this team will eventually click.

GO BLUE!!!!!!

Amen.

I was kinda thinking the same thing: in a 2 division conference, if you have to pick a team to lose to, much better if it's in the opposite division. need the head-to-head wins vs teams in your division.

Okay ....

Michigan - 23
Badgers - 21

GWFG and we all have a heart attack!

hey, you can't make contradictory predictions like that!

then we get into disputes about who won the prediction thread, like after the Army game.

Im a Homer so take the 21-7.

Just can't see UM winning, but never bet against my team. If that makes sense.

light participation this week in TOSPT

21-14 says little Vic

24-21 says Mrs Vic

Last edited:
I agree with rumsey and Mrs Vic. Same score as last week, but we look better offensively - 24-21.

I hope I'm wrong and the offense is MUCH better and Michigan wins 34-17, but my official prediction is 24-21.

Second game in a row I'll be picking us to lose. Hold on to your butts, this one could hurt.

Michigan 6
Wisconsin 45

I've seen nothing from this team to make me think they deserve a top 25 spot. No leadership, little sustained emotion, injuries, etc. Prove me wrong Blue, because this team looks like a 5 or 6 loss team. Please let me be wrong.

6 looks generous at this point.

Looks like I picked the Michigan score again this week. ����*♂️

I agree with rumsey and Mrs Vic. Same score as last week, but we look better offensively - 24-21.

I hope I'm wrong and the offense is MUCH better and Michigan wins 34-17, but my official prediction is 24-21.

I should have gone with my gut, a Wiscy blowout. Crap!

Back