Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Minnesota vs ][V][ichigan Thread

did you see how gardner bought more time and looked downfield and then hit the open receiver? he didnt try to run or make a bad throw.

At this point I will take anything lol. I havnt seen our OL play this bad since the bama game.

did you see how gardner bought more time and looked downfield and then hit the open receiver? he didnt try to run or make a bad throw.

Denard needs to practice being a WR. I like what I have seen from Gardner. No way Robinson makes that throw. Drew never had to move his feet.

Loved that Gardner was still looking downfield that late in the play, but what is wrong with our O-line?

Which commercial makes you more likely to become violent, the PC Matic commercial or last year's Dr. Pepper "Let's have a real good time"...

You guys already annointing Devin as better than Denard are cracking me up. It's really quite funny.

You guys already annointing Devin as better than Denard are cracking me up. It's really quite funny.

I have never said Devin is better than Denard. But if Devin can handle QB maybe next year will be better than expected and give Shane time to mature.

Yay PC Matic!

this is like watching preseason NFL football on a local channel, with the same commercial for Bob's Auto Body running every break.

Back