Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Nebraska vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

I don't like that we're riding corum so hard today. A lot of reports that he's had multiple minor injuries this year and Rutgers made them worse. I'd like to keep him healthy for OSU. Can we see more of Edwards and Stokes?

Is it me or does JJ have issues with seeing that blitz on left side.

Not sure that was running into the kicker. Could have broke his leg.

The only thing that troubles me is that beating Illinois does nothing for top 25 wins. Theyre out. A loss to OSU will not sneak us into playoff. Its win out or a New year 6 bowl.

I?m not liking this many pass attempts, especially after having seen the offensive line push Nebraska around on that first drive.

Especially the long passes down field. Not the weather for it. I'd rather see them completing short passes and mixing up the rushing with Corum and Edwards. Driving down the field for touchdowns.

What great wr is going to want to come to Michigan with how bad we throw it down field ?
I guess we have the you will be a better blocking wide out lol

Last edited:
Back