Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Nebraska vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

I just saw Edwards bouncing around on the sideline. I thought maybe he was dinged up but he looked fine. Did I miss a fumble or missed block or something that would've got him pulled?

I just saw Edwards bouncing around on the sideline. I thought maybe he was dinged up but he looked fine. Did I miss a fumble or missed block or something that would've got him pulled?

The commentators said he was banged up. Hart not risking it, and keeping him out.

It's a secret. We can't tell fans of other teams.

Corum earned it today. 162 yards, longest run was 28 yards. So no big breakaways. Heisman Front Runner! GO BLUE!

The Illinois game is a noon start in Ann Arbor. When I looked yesterday the start time had not yet been scheduled.

Two things on defense worry me from the Nebraska game. One is the seeming inability to contain the QB in this game. The other is the wide open receivers in the flats for 30-40 yards. If Smith-Njigba is back for The Game and the weather is good, it will be a hard game to win in Columbus.

Back