Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official NIU vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

I should be happy...

But these first three games remind me of every other 3-0 start. Beating up on teams that can't stop the run, ignore the inept passing ability, have everyone talking about "Michigan run game is back finally," and give up a few big plays every game and write them off as fluke plays. If this team can't pass and plays D like this, we will lose more than half our B1G games.

That said, I do like the look of our running game.

Nice to see some downfield passes. They don't look bad but no separation

only 296 more passing yards to go to force zyxt to find something else to complain about next week.

Okay. Mac can throw the ball. I dont want to keep seeing these 2 yard passes over and over again now

Back