Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Purdue at UM Score Prediction Thread

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Michigan 28
Purdue 13

I few tidbits.
Purdue at Michigan
Kickoff: Noon Saturday, Michigan Stadium, Ann Arbor
TV/Radio: ESPN2
Line: Michigan by 13 1/2
Series: Michigan leads 42-14 (Michigan 27-16 on Nov. 13, 2010
Did you know? Michigan has won 17 of the last 18 against Purdue in Ann Arbor.

Was anyone at the game on November 11th in 1995... Michigan won that game 5-0.. I was living in vegas at the time and i remember a lot of snow...LOL

Yes; by far the worst weather I have experienced at any sporting event. 11 am it was in the 50's, by kickoff it was at or near freezing with freezing rain.

UM 50
PU 10

Over the past four games, Michigan is 2-2 versus Pudue including a win last year but overall 1-2 record vs the Toiletmakers under Rich Rod. Year to date and like the 2005 Michigan Wolverines, this year's Purdue team has won and loss on alternating weekends all season long, beating Illinois to get to 4-3 on the year.

By this pattern alone, Purdue should lose ... heh

Everyone knows Michigan's season and with the loss in Lansing, combined with it being Homecoming ...combined with the bye week to regroup a bit --

MICHIGAN - 38
PURDONT - 28

Because I have reservations about this one, I'll say:

M 49
PU 3

Boys better be ready to play. Not too scared of what the boilers have as far as a team, but they could be a problem if we don't hit them in the mouth early on.

easye688, tinsel wolverine, and UM_cheesehead came closest to the point spread with predictions of 21. easye688 was closesrt to the correct score with a prediction of 35-14.

Back