Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Purdue vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread UTL Edition

JJ did not look good on those last few plays. He needs to get on target with his passes.

That first quarter was darn good. Not sure what went wrong in the second quarter

Looking ahead to PSU, maybe? Who knows? All I know is Purdue is a shitty fucking team and this is embarrassing, so far. No predictions from me the rest of the year. Every time I make a fucking prediction, this team plays like fucking shit.

If this team doesn't get back on track and score some points I'm finished with them for the rest of the season!

This team is garbage when we can't run the ball

Purdue players are babies! Looked like someone shot him! Drama queen!

Last edited:
JJ looks like is getting fooled by Purdue?s defense. Thought OC would adjust at half. Guess not. They look the same.

So Michigans offense

1st down incomplete
2nd down run 2 yards
3rd down incomplete.

Back