Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Rutgers vs ][V][ichgan Game Thread

I worry when i see broken plays, missed assignments, inconsistent play, and stupid mistakes. I don't care how much we win by as long as we look well-coached like we did the last two years.

Expect them to be playing better with the pre-season hype.

Was that last commercial a little bit Ohio State and Michigan, even though neither of them is changing conferences?

The guy was wearing Billy Taylor?s jersey.

Nothing sells college football more than the Ohio State Michigan rivalry.

Nothing.

So to hell with the SEC.

The SEC hadn?t even heard of the automobile before the Ohio State Michigan football rivalry.

Blake has a nose for the end zone that is for sure.

4 plus minute drive.

Y'all gotta quit thinking like it's 2019. This team has been winning like this for the past 2 years.

Hey, I got a idee-er.

How about our guys drive the ball down field and make a score and then we finish the game.

Right now, it?s a push.

CORUM at 97 yrds rushing. Give the guy the ball and a chance at 100.

Last edited:
Wins a win. Rutgers always plays us tough. Need to clean stuff up.
Defense played good in spots bend but don?t break I guess.

Back