Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Rutgers vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

I think the word has diverged from the original meaning.

also: hey, we haven't been doing official score prediction threads.

So start the threads.

Don?t tell me you?ve been waiting for me to do it?

I?m going to be 61 years old in a week. I live in one of the most affluent ZIP Codes in the world, I?m semi retired and I work about four hours a a day and I spend the other 20 hours sleeping, working out and watching TV and movies in my in home theater just like the movie mogul I never became would.

Didn?t that other rich guy from Colorado used to start used to start those threads?

Take it up with him.

And tell him I wish for the day he doesn?t have to work so hard.

Or travel so much.

Except for to Ann Arbor.

One cannot go there too many times in a lifetime.

yeah. vic used to start those threads, but now that he's touring the country in his Grateful Dead bus, he has less time to post

yeah. vic used to start those threads, but now that he's touring the country in his Grateful Dead bus, he has less time to post

All right, so get his blessing to do it, and if he doesn?t respond, just start.

It?s not like we?re not all friends.

I hate 3rd down plays short of the sticks. Give your guys a chance Gattis. Also hate wasting great field position.

Last edited:
Why does Nick Saban need to do so many commercials? did he develop a drug habit or something? maybe his wife did?

Gotta catch that. Stronger hands please. Nice rip by db.

Last edited:
Back