Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Rutgers vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Rutgers is clearly better than I thought and Michigan's pretty much what I thought.

What are these fuckers celebrating? Give me a break. Luck, pure luck. Reminds me of the Army game.

My guess ?.and it?s a guess is our offense would be same with Bell and the freshman qb learning the ropes. I bet we would still be 4-0.

Not pretty but it's a win. We already knew they weren't great so shouldn't be that surprising.

Wisconsin just lost by 30 when the opposing qb completed 50% of his passes for 178 yards. They're not that good either.

yeah, they aren't good, but I'm more worried we won't be able to run against them at all. We had 14 pts against Rutgers mostly moving the ball on the ground. Wisconsin isn't going to spot us that.

was Harbaugh's post game comment about that first down "we ran the ball outside" a dig at Gattis' playcalling?

I'm not saying that michigan will win next week, just that Wisconsin is not normal Wisconsin.

I don't think it was a dig at Gattis but he should have said something about running outside about an hour earlier.

Back